Fork positioning is the capability of a forklift to independently move its tines (forks). Traditionally the adjustment of the forks are done manually – whereby the forklift operator has to manually move the tines. Hydraulic Fork Positioning automates this task, thus increasing your forklift’s productivity.
The increase in productivity is visible through
- Decreased fuel consumption and forklift wear,
- A reduction in damages to pallets and stock,
- A safer work environment due to proper weight distribution,
- Faster loading and unloading times, and most significantly,
- A reduction in workplace injuries as forklift tines are very heavy.
The video below shows how versatile hydraulic fork positioning is: