Forklift Batteries (12V)
Call for Pricing
Forklift won’t start? Maybe it’s a dropped cell in your 12V battery. Or maybe the cold weather has claimed another battery.
We have all the common forklift battery types and sizes in stock, charged, and ready to install into your forklift. Just replace the old with new and your forklift will be up and running again.
Prices vary, depending on the size and type of battery, so call us to get a quote on your exact forklift battery type.
|Manufacturer Part Number (Private)|
Ready to order?
If you have any additional questions, or would like to order this item, please contact us by either.
- 1. Calling our Brisbane office on (07) 3865 1205.
- 2. Sending us an email through our contact form, or;
- 3. Visiting our Brisbane warehouse at:
86 Delta Street GEEBUNG QLD 4034
What is the ordering process?
- 1. Make contact with our office using the above details. Our staff will confirm the availability and suitability of this product for your needs.
- 2. Submit a Purchase Order, and we will generate an invoice for your purchase. To simplify this process, please ensure that your full billing details are submitted with the P.O.
- 3. Invoice payment.
- 4. Preparation of goods for delivery. This process may take multiple days depending on the type of product ordered and various other factors. Please discuss with our staff.
Can I inspect this item?
Inspections and product demonstrations are available, however appointments are strictly necessary. Stock may be located in long-term storage, or at a different location.
Can I pick-up my product?
Free customer pickup is available upon full payment of any outstanding invoices. There may be a delay for certain products (such as Used Forklifts and internationally sourced parts) as they undergo a Pre-Sale inspection.