Range of Toyota CBT6 Tow Tugs for Sale – Customised to Order
Call for Pricing
We have a large quantity of used CBT6 electric (sit down type) towing tractors in stock and ready to deliver out of our North Brisbane depot.
The CBT6 is the highest rated 48-Volt tow tug offered by Toyota. It is able to tow up to 6 Tons on level dry concrete, and boasts a three-wheel design that allows for extreme maneuverability.
These electric tow tugs are great in many indoor and outdoor environments, and can be customised to suit your unique application. All our tow tugs are workshop inspected, and can be sold as is, or delivered to customer specification with options including:
New operator’s seat,
New pneumatic tyres,
New electric connections and switches,
Fully customised paint and detailing,
And any other cosmetic and mechanical work.
We have over twenty years’ experience preparing fleets of units to customer orders.Â Eureka Forklifts prides itself on high quality workmanship, and a 12 month warranty is available on selected parts and units. Call or email our office for more details.
Priced from $11,550 Including GST, depending on modifications and additions.
|Country of Manufacture|
Ready to order?
If you have any additional questions, or would like to order this item, please contact us by either.
- 1. Calling our Brisbane office on (07) 3865 1205.
- 2. Sending us an email through our contact form, or;
- 3. Visiting our Brisbane warehouse at:
86 Delta Street GEEBUNG QLD 4034
What is the ordering process?
- 1. Make contact with our office using the above details. Our staff will confirm the availability and suitability of this product for your needs.
- 2. Submit a Purchase Order, and we will generate an invoice for your purchase. To simplify this process, please ensure that your full billing details are submitted with the P.O.
- 3. Invoice payment.
- 4. Preparation of goods for delivery. This process may take multiple days depending on the type of product ordered and various other factors. Please discuss with our staff.
Can I inspect this item?
Inspections and product demonstrations are available, however appointments are strictly necessary. Stock may be located in long-term storage, or at a different location.
Can I pick-up my product?
Free customer pickup is available upon full payment of any outstanding invoices. There may be a delay for certain products (such as Used Forklifts and internationally sourced parts) as they undergo a Pre-Sale inspection.