SOLD - CROWN WALKIE – 3 STAGE – LOW HOURS – ONLY 881, VERY GOOD WITH GOOD BATTERY – CURRENT MODEL
$4,500.00 Excl. GST
$4,950.00 Incl. GST
Late model Crown walkie saddle stacker with low hours and an excellent condition battery and charger. This unit has a 3 stage container style mast with full free lift, very hard unit to come across.
These units are especially good when looking to save time and space. The brake override feature enables the lift truck to turn in areas almost as small as its own footprint while the handle remains within the geometry of the truck.
The Crown walkie saddle stackers have clear view all around, offering exceptional visibility, allowing them to be quickly and confidently manoeuvred in tight spaces and position loads on the floor or while elevated. The low-profile power unit and clear mast design provide excellent fork tip visibility on the ground and while working with elevated loads.
Operators can choose from two levels of programmable performance to match their own skill level or the particular application needs.
Contact our office for more information on this unit or to arrange an inspection time
Out of stockENQUIRE NOW
Ready to order?
If you have any additional questions, or would like to order this item, please contact us by either.
- 1. Calling our Brisbane office on (07) 3865 1205.
- 2. Sending us an email through our contact form, or;
- 3. Visiting our Brisbane warehouse at:
86 Delta Street GEEBUNG QLD 4034
What is the ordering process?
- 1. Make contact with our office using the above details. Our staff will confirm the availability and suitability of this product for your needs.
- 2. Submit a Purchase Order, and we will generate an invoice for your purchase. To simplify this process, please ensure that your full billing details are submitted with the P.O.
- 3. Invoice payment.
- 4. Preparation of goods for delivery. This process may take multiple days depending on the type of product ordered and various other factors. Please discuss with our staff.
Can I inspect this item?
Inspections and product demonstrations are available, however appointments are strictly necessary. Stock may be located in long-term storage, or at a different location.
Can I pick-up my product?
Free customer pickup is available upon full payment of any outstanding invoices. There may be a delay for certain products (such as Used Forklifts and internationally sourced parts) as they undergo a Pre-Sale inspection.