F2950: 2002 NISSAN UGJ02A30U WITH LOW HOURS – ROTATOR – FORK CLAMP – TURNER FORKS
$25,000.00 Excl. GST
$27,500.00 Incl. GST
3 ton Nissan container mast unit with low hours
A unit like this is very very hard to find.
It comes fitted with Cascade 360 degree rotating fork clamp with turner forks – clamp alone is $30,000 plus GST new approx, then you have to plumb 4 extra functions, plus hosing, plus the extra valves, diverters etc.
With turner forks, the fork blades turn from the horizontal to vertical, so they can grab bales etc securely, which makes this unit ideal for recycling, bin tipping for fruit growers.
The Nissan UGJ02A30U is a strong 3 ton forklift fitted with the higher power Nissan H25 engine. Coupled with the Cascade 360 Degree Rotating Foirk Clamp with Turner Forks, would be a valuable addition to your workplace.
Also check out our other similar machines: F3567, F3569, F3080, F3562
|Country of Manufacture|
|Rated Capacity Grouping|
Ready to order?
If you have any additional questions, or would like to order this item, please contact us by either.
- 1. Calling our Brisbane office on (07) 3865 1205.
- 2. Sending us an email through our contact form, or;
- 3. Visiting our Brisbane warehouse at:
86 Delta Street GEEBUNG QLD 4034
What is the ordering process?
- 1. Make contact with our office using the above details. Our staff will confirm the availability and suitability of this product for your needs.
- 2. Submit a Purchase Order, and we will generate an invoice for your purchase. To simplify this process, please ensure that your full billing details are submitted with the P.O.
- 3. Invoice payment.
- 4. Preparation of goods for delivery. This process may take multiple days depending on the type of product ordered and various other factors. Please discuss with our staff.
Can I inspect this item?
Inspections and product demonstrations are available, however appointments are strictly necessary. Stock may be located in long-term storage, or at a different location.
Can I pick-up my product?
Free customer pickup is available upon full payment of any outstanding invoices. There may be a delay for certain products (such as Used Forklifts and internationally sourced parts) as they undergo a Pre-Sale inspection.